Thursday, July 16, 2009

GET IT!!!!!


*don't be fool by this 4 letter scumbag*


Was watching Ugly Betty..

And there was something that she said caught my attention and caught me off guard too...

Dialogue was quoted when she was talking to Amanda her housemates or flatmates to be exact...

Embrace yourselves girls...Especially shopaholic...
(But then again shopaholic buy anything even if it's not on sale..heh??..)

''Amanda, buying stuff on sale doesn't mean you're saving''

And she aced it....Ain't this ugly duckling a genius or what..hehehe..

I might not be a devoted shopaholic but heh??..I think we all think that we're saving when we buy stuff on sale...

And girls, That's where we're wrong...*dreadfully frustrated*

hehehehehe..

Kate kate mu benar belaka wahai Betty yg huduh...

Muahahahahahahahaha...

*now, where did I put my toffee *

No comments:

Post a Comment