Tuesday, July 14, 2009

sharing is caring???~

*now this, I can't resist...dap nyer..*



A few days back...

I had a loooooooong chat with a friend..

A very wise friend as she is a few years older than I am...

It was soo comforting and peaceful talking to her...

I never felt that way for quite a while now, as lately my life has been a little chaotic...

She ends the conversation with an advised that was later well glued in one part of my brain...

'Dalam hidup ni, tak semua orang leh kongsi kegembiraan dan kesusahan hidup kita selain dari ibubapa kita dan isyaAllah suami kita'

But I got to add...

'A true friend too...but not all are lucky to find a friend that's gonna stick with you all the time'

And I always wonder..

Why is it, a strangers knows you better than friends and family that you'd known for years...

nak makan KitKat la...

*jalan2 ke kedai cari KitKat*

No comments:

Post a Comment