Thursday, August 20, 2009

What is it about life that is so hard~

I once posted what I think bout life...

My recent feeling bout life is it's weird and full of secrets...

and that what makes it a lil hard to handle..

Tyring to decipher very single secrets that has been set by God like a giant puzzle...

Your task is to put them together to get a picture that make sense to you...

Lately in life I just realize that are pieces of puzzle that I have put together wrongly...

In other words I try to force the puzzle to stick together...

and recently I realize it didn't work...

So I rearrange it back again and boy I manage to fit a few to get a clearer picture..

not all..but bits by bits...

God is Great...

I will try to work the puzzle till the day I die....

*********************************************************************************

p/s: I miss him the other day and had nestle tropicana and having fears that it will become a habit and a friend of mine is officially pregnant....hehehehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment