Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Where do we go from here~



Well here i am sitting in the comfort of my own room (i mean hostel room)...

juggling so many things at the same time..

reading books, journals, and literature review...

my deadline for the review is almost up..but thinking of asking for extension...

a lil stress..but i love my new life and my roomate and the fun n funny gals next door...

well am not gonna talk bout that...

well..i just wanna ask one thing..

sape2 nk jawab silela..i just wanna kutip experience by sharing and hope u'll share it with me...

i kno a few of us are studying..working...married..happy..frustrated..missing someone..just got hurt from being dump...healing from an old heart break..starting a new relationship..given up life...n more...

here's the ultimate question...

'i was wondering where do u go from here?'

looks like and easy Q..tp i invite u to answer...

(n_n)

4 comments:

  1. hai pumpkin!! m back online!!heheh

    well, taking up ur challenge to answer the q; where do we go from here..

    I'd say, well, things doesn't always go according to ur plan. No matter how well we plan 'our journey'. It will never go our way. So instead of asking where do I go from here, why not try to live in the moment and embrace whatever that comes our way? No?

    ReplyDelete
  2. bontemps~
    bontemps!!!!
    gud to hv u back...
    kinda miss ur writing..
    hehehe...
    u're right..btter not burden the head to much with the 'what if Q'...
    just savour the moment ek~

    ReplyDelete
  3. hye thr! it's my first time here :) . was jumping from one blog to another and read this entry.
    well, i had my own experience of frustration and i went through that healing process.

    what i could say, faith in god is what guides me thru.i taught myself not to blame anybody, even my own. and to accept things as they are.i cry whenever i want to, i laugh whenever i could; it could be hard tho. however, i believe that is how we should grow.it's by appreciating that i would find life fulfilling.

    :) ..come over to my blog ya.

    ReplyDelete
  4. arcane~
    hey there arcane..that's one unique name u got there..
    thank u for the story..
    the reason i asked the Q was just for the purpose in feeding my curiosity on how other ppl handle diff situation in life...
    hey, i once got dumped by a guy coz of my weight..
    i manage to shed kilos of fat outta my system.
    and it feels good..hahaha..
    but i am also blessed as God was kind enough to b by myside whatever the situation i'm in..
    counting my blessings n still counting..(n_n)

    ReplyDelete