Wednesday, December 30, 2009

2009~

Well...it's been a while since I updated my blog...

another year has come and pass...but this year is not like any other year i've been through...

2009 is a year where it has transformed into a butterfly...a grown women...i can say...

at the age of 25 i have experience almost everything life has to offer...

year 2009 has taught me the meaning of loosing the ones you love..

I lost my friends and friendship when the mid year enters...

And a few days before new year...i lost the man i love and experienced the first real heartache in my life...

So this is how it feels...to feel hurt...so i guess Allah wants to show me this feelings that maybe in the past i somehow cause in some people...my mother, father...my friends...

Allah has always been kind to me no matter what, as for every looses in life i have always gain something more...and only time will tell...

my heart will heal...but a dear friend even told me...it even take the longest....

dear friends that is there to wipe my tears....thank you...only Allah has the power to repay your kindness and i will always pray for your happiness..

and please dun blame urself if ur kindness didn't manage to stop my tears...my tears just has their nature of streaming down uncontrollably lately..that's all~

and to him..when u came into my life..u taught me courage, u showed me intelligence, u taught so much and u even taught me pain...wish u all the best and all i want is for u to be happy...u are the best thing that has ever happen to me...thank you for the memories...

i close my book for now....Happy New Year 2010.....

i decide not to make any yearly resolution..but i make daily resolution in years to come....a more realistic one...

and tell the people that u love before it to late and that includes Allah..take care people~

4 comments:

  1. ?????

    happy new year!yg pnting,kena KUAT k!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. xper la Mc laa..
    lets pray that 2010 wouldn't be a gloomy year for the both of u k~

    ReplyDelete
  3. fairuz, be strong ok.

    letakkan kepercayaan pd Allah, yg Maha mengetahui apa yg lebih baik utk hambaNya.

    you r a great girl, n a great guy somewhere is waiting 4 u.

    just haven't met him yet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. isma~
    salam...
    distance has never failed to bring friendship apart..
    it's true what they say u find friendship in unlikely places..
    thank isma..
    Alhamdulillah..me ok..taking things one step at a time..
    dun worry ek..me ngah chanting lagu micheael buble 'guess i hvn't met u yet'..
    thank u again isma..and am very happy things is going so well for u...cubitkn pipi sarah madihah for me~

    ReplyDelete