Wednesday, December 9, 2009

H.A.P.P.Y~

Psst....

how are u people..

i notice...i was sitting on a table right outside my room with my two favorite girlfriends...

i can't stop smiling cause m very happy...

hehehe...

why should not i be happy...

surrounded w my beautiful family..

great friends...

blessed by Allah with all the wonderful things...

and to break the super happy news..

I have proudly settled my ptptn debts two days ago...

and u know what the best things bout it...

I used no ones money except my very own...

4 solid months w/out shopping n ikat peyut (tp still bulat cm ikan kembung~)..

but everything was worth it..

hehehe...

buybye debt..buhbye ptptn~

and i love u and u and u and u and u....hehehehe~

4 comments:

  1. pojan~
    iyer..tima kaseh tuan..
    *tepuk bahu snri*

    ReplyDelete
  2. dah settlekan ptptn? giler best! dapat hidup bebas, tak rasa terikat. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. dammit~
    hehehehe...
    tu la..
    bebas giler ah rase...
    now i can save for real man~
    wehuuuuu......hello life~

    ReplyDelete