Saturday, January 2, 2010

A little girl's dream~

When i was young being the middle child i have always realize...nothing is about me...it has always been putting someone else in front of me...i grew to be independent...so i cling to friends that i love and the guy that i love (these two things i use to have in the past)...until now there's a lil girl inside of me that would dream and is still dreaming....her dream when are put into words i sounds like this.....

I want a hand to hold me..

I want a hand that will guide me...

I want a hand that will wake me up every morning..

I want a hand that i can hold and kiss every time each jamaah prayer ends..

I want a hand to hold and embrace me whenever I'm sad..

I want a hand that will wipe away all my tears even when i cry over stupid stuff..

I want a hand that will comb my hair and lull me to sleep every single night..

I want a hand that will tease and pinch my cheek whenever i'm naughty..

I want a hand that i can always cling to anytime so i won't get lost..

I want a hand that I can always hold until the day i die...

And i will give my hand so that so i can do the same for him...and let him cling to me when the whole world wears him off......

That was my dream..it is still my dream...I still love him and how i wish this hand in my dream would be his...But for now let me cling to the Almighty.....

Semalaman x tido...maybe now i should try and get some sleep.....~

5 comments:

  1. PUMPKIN..
    i really love this post of urs.
    it has always been every girls dream don't u think?

    but u always have to remember that somewhere down the road the hand that's going to hold urs is also the hand that u have to let go..

    p/s: i hope u understand wat i'm trying to say.heheh..coz somehow it sounds so wrong. but its actually not! heheh

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey there bontemps~
    u hve always been one of my dearest and loyal reader..
    i gotta admit...life has not being kind to me lately..but i have always believe there's a sliver lining for anything that happens in life..
    i understand what u are trying to say..
    and it has always amazes me how we find comfort in a person that we never set eyes on..
    glad to have around bontemps~

    ReplyDelete
  3. hhaa..hey..
    good that u get what I'm trying to say. dnt want u thinking all t wrong things..

    yes.life has not been that kind to me either lately..but I cant' imagine my life being any other way around too~~
    hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. makaceh makacehhhh..
    karat gak kn i ni..
    hohohoh~

    ReplyDelete