Friday, June 25, 2010

I Do~


If a guy kneel down on his knee,

and he asked me 'Will you Marry Me?'..

I would kneel down right in front of him, taking his warm beautiful face in my hands..and I would say this to him..

'If you promise me that you will always remember me every time you walked out the door and return home safely in my arms, promise that you'll kiss me before I go to bed and early in the morning, and promise me to make me fall in love with you over and over again everyday...if you are able promise to me that..the answer is YES'

p/s: dear friends who has found their soulmate, take good care of them and congratulations =)

2 comments:

  1. dengan sukarelanya aku akan berbuat demikian.
    jika aku jumpa seseorang..

    ReplyDelete
  2. shafiqxsaifullah~
    anyone would bro..
    welcome to my page..=)~

    ReplyDelete