Friday, July 30, 2010

This is what happened when you have scientist and a medical student bukak forum at my wall post~

*click on the picture for a larger view*

It started as a normal Status post...aleh2 melalut jd session mari megulangkaji pelajaran microbiology and immunology..hahaha..~

I had colourful and amazing July..I hope you do too..~

p/s:

1) mind my grammar and typo ek..it's a problem that I have always have and still fixing it...=P
they say it's because i got all to excited smpai nyk tinggal benda and make so many
mistakes

2) despicable me is the cutest movie ever (agnes and the lil yellow minion sgt cumil..isk)~

3) masuh gagal mencari peneman tengok Ong Bak 3~


*am craving for snickers*

4 comments:

  1. bread and butter katanya..
    hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. pojan~

    true true...

    cannot be seperated right..

    and i find hilarious and entertaining..huhuh~

    ReplyDelete
  3. p/s: how's that hindu squats thingy...
    aku ingt nk try gak la~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Despicable me is sooooo comelllll! I agree. Hehe

    ReplyDelete