Monday, September 27, 2010

Grey's Anatomy~


Do you know one thing about life that I am blessed with, since the day I graduated, I was never left unemployed for long..only a few months..But I was destined to do the things that I love..

After I graduated, A friend from UIA (again..huhu) called me up saying..

'hey, want a job, but the pay is not that grand..we could use some help here'

Then I said..

'I would love to..don't worry am not after the money, only experience..coz it's priceless..hehe'

At first my mom refuse to let me go because of the pay, but I manage to convince her that I need to do this...and it's not for the money...huhu~

What I love about my job is because it involves lecturing..I had fun..for the first job, it is on contractual basis, my works ends as the semester ends..but I love it..I had to conduct and monitor labs for Organic Chemistry and Chemistry and Bio-Chemistry of Natural Product...Sounds tough eay..well, it is tought when you're the one that has to do all the explaining...huhu..

Later, I was called for and interview for a lecturing position..A Level students under MARA..I nailed the job..but heck I was nervous caused I'll be teaching future doctors..

I had to teach them Biology, and I had the chance to be with them for a semester..even for a semester it was an amazing journey for me...I was not very good at times, but this kid also make me grew to be better at what am I doing back then...

It wasn't easy back then,

But I didn't mind at all, the..

Late nights of studying and preparing just in case that the students ask you questions in class hoping that you'll be prepared for it...preparing for slides..tons and tons of papers to mark, quizess, lab reports..tending their problems, academically or even personal matters...I found joy in doing what I was doing..

My students in UIA, they are probably in their third year know..and another batch has graduated already..

And my A-Level students, last I heard, most of em already flew all and scattered all over europe (ireland, UK, czech republic) australia and Indonesia last raya...How am I proud of em...and I guess the next time I watched Grey's Anotomy, it will remind me that my students will turn in to that in the future..the feeling is simply blissfull...

And now, am doing my MSc in USM under the UIA fellowship (scholarship), I won't have the chance to run from lecturing anymore..but then again, I don't mind, I love what I do..whether now or ever...I will love this...

It's true la what Juliet said, 'Jodoh you dengan kerja lagi kuat compare to jodoh you with man'..erkkkkkk...

but for now, i don't really mind, at least, work don't break your heart like man does kn..hahaha~

A lil trivia:

DO YOU KNOW -

  • If all major forms of cardiovascular disease were eliminated, human life expectance would increase by 9.78 years.
  • If a person or an animal is born colorblind, they instantly have excellent night vision.
  • The average person has over 1,460 dreams a year.(keep dreaming people)
  • Your blood vessels, if laid end to end, would encircle the globe twice over.
  • Turtles and sea cucumbers can breathe through their butts.(You didn't see this one coming..hahaha...don't laugh it's true)
*have a nice day everyone..remember, candy a day keeps your frustration at bay*

No comments:

Post a Comment