Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Second Chances~

Second chances...what do you have to say about second chances...

I thought giving out second chances is easy, like it the movies you always witnessed..

'hey, give him/her a second chance...he's a changed man/woman'...

I have always thought of, when you give out second chances, it would e as easy as that...

But as I face through hardship in life..I learnt that second chances don't come easy, like respect, you have to earn it...It's rare...

Imagine if someone hurt you beyond repair, destroy the trust that you have given him/her..the very person that strip down all your guards, wear your heart on your sleeves and he/she hurt you..would second chances come easy...No, it doesn't...

I know in life, there really are no bad guys/gals, people turn out to be the person they are today is due to certain circumstances...but under that circumstances, there is by any chance that a person can might actually be strong and emerge as a good person rather than bad..I see that happen...In life, you have choices and that choices show what kind of person you are..i know decision making is not an easy thing in life, all that i asking..if you want to make that choice don't make a rash decision, because sometimes without you knowing it, the choices you make also effect the people around you..don't be selfish..just sit and think look around you analyze and minimize the risk..the risk of hurting someone..

how can you give a second chance to someone who makes rash decision, broke you heart into pieces...giving second chance to be friends again or being close to you again..

I can't give it out because every time I see all that faces it would remind me of how easy I can get hurt and how long it took for me to recover my sanity...Does the word SORRY would fix anything and evrything..it doesn't work for me...It's not easy...I'm sorry I just can't...Why do the people I love keep breaking my heart like this...How am I ever gonna see things back to the way they are again...I can't...as much a they say time heals everything..I wonder is mine gonna take forever and the longest...It's not that i don't forgive, I long ago forgave...what is left in me is fear...fear to be hurt again...it's scary and it hurts...

Second Chance don't come easy, it's rare and you have to earn it...



5 comments:

  1. be patient my frenz.. Life is like a wheel.. Sometimes we happy, sometimes we feel so sad and give up to continue our destination..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. adam jaymie~

    hey there adam...
    welcome..i assume ur first time here..

    no worries..am ok..but that's the thing, sometimes life is pretty cruel on you..and u get shaken a bit...

    apepun, makaseh..semangat kembali ni..heheh~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bagi saya..memaafkan ok...BUT jgn bagi 2nd chance pd org yg penah hurt u..
    Coz for me...luka luaran mayb boleh sembuh...tapi yg di dalam 2....saya akan ingat sampai mati..

    ReplyDelete