Tuesday, December 21, 2010

A letter to someone I once knew~


Dear Kesayangan ku,

I have to write this even if it somehow will hurt you.But I just have to let you know how I feel and how much we miss that old lil girl that we used to tease 'all that matters to her is money'.
I Love that girl, but where did that girl go. Because the last time I saw her, she was someone I hardly knew..or maybe I don't know her at all.

Let me tell you what I think about love. You might wanna accuse me that I know nothing about love, but I've been in love, I once fell and it took me sometime to get back up again and it'll cost me forever to forget.

Love is when you take things slow. Love is nothing about fast and rush.

Love is about give and take. Not only one side giving and the other taking.

Love is rational. The one who is not rational is we humans.

Love is never blind. We humans are.

Love doesn't conquer all.That's a myth.

Love is no fairytale. Love is something that you have to work for not simply sit and it will run smoothly.

Love is amorphous and undefinable, but it can conform into different shapes and adaptable.

Love teaches us about respect and protect.Protecting the ones that we have taken under our wing (especially to men).

Love makes you glow.A woman is the prettiest when they are truly in love.

I know how amazing it feels to be love and wanted dear.Believe me I know.

The day that you cried was only the small portion of my sadness that I felt when I was forced to let him go.

Remember when you told me how you hate Twilight but you love the valedictorian speech that was given away...

'fall in love alot, makes lots of mistakes and when the time comes you'll know what you want to be'

But there are limit to making mistakes and every mistakes that you make, you're bound to pay an expensive price for it.

I know you want to know about the world, I don't mind, But do it the right way.

I know that you want to fall..but let me tell you something..Everyone falls eventually, but when they landed, there are several degrees of injuries that they have to withstand..Might be mild, might be severe and sometimes might be deadly.

Don't get me wrong, I will be there for you when you need me. That's a fact.

But what if you fall and you can't get back up again.My heart will be crushed...and later I will still be there for you but I don't want to be helpless and hating myself for not to being able to reverse the time and erase the mistakes that you once made.

Remember when you had a crush with that guy in your office.I like you a lot more when you were involved with him.Because even when you came back to us. You are still you.And you don't even have to pretend when you are in front of him.

But with this guy.When you came back to us.You are not you.You kept so many things hidden.Your words are twisted.To sum it up, You are not you.

I know now you wouldn't listen because you're stubborn as an ox.

But all I can see now is that you are in love with the idea of being in love and not the guy.

I can see when you're with him, somehow you have to restrained yourself from being you and I think that's selfish.

But I still know no matter what I say, You won't listen.

I am not gonna stop you, but I am not gonna encourage you either.

I love you and I want you to know that. We all do.We all miss the old you.

We are still us and we are still gonna be here for you.

Yours truly,
A friend who doesn't want you to fall.

4 comments:

  1. oh ini bukan ditujukan kpd aku.hahahaha

    tp sngt touching. i like!!! :)

    dulu masa aku putus centa kali kedua, aku down giler2. amik masa setahun nk sembuh. then smbil tu pujuk hati crush kt someone, tp complicated jugak!lantas aku jadi mcm 'beku' tntg cinta..sudah sngt penat. let it be.LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mcla,

    don't say that..this may not be a letter to you..

    but i hope in a way, this can be a medium where i can give out my advice and some piece of mind..hehe..

    i would feel glad if it'll benefit you in some way.

    i know how it feels to fall and hurt..so i pretty much now how u feel..

    stay strong dear friend~

    ReplyDelete
  3. bila chenta membutakan mata n menulikan telinga...
    wut-a-luv-story...stress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Naddy,

    Ingtkn sapa la duk comment td..

    berdebar2 i...hahaha~

    ReplyDelete