Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Viva Voce~~

*ecstatic yet retarded*

I once experience a near death experience when our baby sitter Yamica McDaniels took my siblings and I out for a swim. I bravely swam to deeper side of the pool which was very foolish of me because I can’t swim. I almost drowned..But Yamica was fast enough to pull me out of the pool and saved me..But yeah I got scolded for my remarkable antiques yet stupid act...But I continue to swim anyway. Didn’t scare me one bit..hahaha..

But I have to tell you, the next near death experience that I went through had to be last Monday 22 October 2012..Nothing had prepare for what was there to come. Tales were told, experiences were shared by friends and experts. But I was not expecting for it to be that tough. Lasted for 3 freaking hours, bombarded with questions on my research, and some questions were simply asked just for the sake of entertainment. But I had to say it was an amazing experience. I made it out from there alive. But due to extreme stress, I got sick the whole day, my body refuses any forms of food or water, liquid or solid. Must be the aftermath, post viva thingy I guess.  I even had to make my rummie stop by the road so I can puke in a huge drain after she picked me up after the whole event..and it became a huge puking marathon that day…hahaha..She was worried as hell, but I was dead beat that day =(

I regain my wits and spirit the day after. Paling x boleh blah, malam tu ade fire drill. Memang Happening laaaaa!!Hey I passed but major corrections, just because that one tiny part that I made a mistakes at, it kinda effect bits and pieces of the subsequent parts of the other research. Lots to be done. I just collected the report and now I have to go through it and do all the corrections that are required to do.. And then Tadaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, I’ll be getting my masters degree =) after 3 freaking years people..Life’s tough eay..but this is the path that I chose..To be an educator..PhD plak people!!!!adoiiiii…agak2 pengsan time viva kene bagi CPR time PhD nnti..hehehe..Alhamdulillah..planning to give myself a break this week and will be starting to isolate myself from the world next week..hehe

It’s true what they say “Everything seems impossible until it is done”

To those who were there for me through for the past 3 years, you guys are the awesomest bunch that anyone could have ever asked for. Much love, and panda hug..hehe..I couldn’t have done it without you guys..I had fun!!!!

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim and yerp lets get the PhD applications rolling!! =)

Selamat Hari Raya Haji Everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment