Friday, November 2, 2012

The least I could do is to dream~

I wrote this two years ago..and finding the right hand to hold is still a dream of mine..It wouldn't hurt to dream as it teaches us about hope....=)



I want a hand to hold me..

I want a hand that will guide me...

I want a hand that will wake me up every morning..

I want a hand that I can hold and kiss every time each jamaah prayer ends..

I want a hand to hold and embrace me whenever I'm sad..

I want a hand that will wipe away all my tears even when I cry over stupid stuff..

I want a hand that will comb my hair and lull me to sleep every single night..

I want a hand that will tease and pinch my cheek whenever i'm naughty..

I want a hand that I can always cling to, any time so I won't get lost..

I want a hand that I can always hold until the day I die...

And I will give my hand so that so I can do the same for him...and let him cling to me when the whole world wears him of

*You will always have me, that's a promise

No comments:

Post a Comment